GnarlyFPV Primo V080X Frame Kit
The Primo, was designed to take the current 1S, and 2S EVEN 3S Brushless whoops guts, and plant them into a frame that pushes the limits of micro FPV. Designed to make the swap as simple and seamless as possible. GnarlyFPV wanted something that could be swapped over in a matter of minutes, with no soldering required. The battery mounts are quick swappable, with 1 M2 screw. Swap from 1S to 2S, to 3S in seconds. Frames are stout, at 2mms thick. However, as tough as the primo is, it's not indestructible, so replacement frames will be available separately. Each kit will include all hardware needed for a brushless whoop swap. Just add your Brushless whoop guts. Supports 16X16 stacks. Available in 080X and 110X flavors. The 080X version does support 060X and 070X, and now our 1102 3 hole pattern motors as well. 6.6mm, 3 hole motor pattern sizes only.
- An Insane weight of 10.3 Grams! (Including 2S Mount, and EOS2 Camera)
- Primo 080X Frame
- 65mm Props
- Jelly FC Mount
- EOS2 Camera Mount
- AIO Camera Mount
- 1S EZ swap mount (450mAh GNB -)
- 1S X2 (Stick) EZ Swap mount (230 mAh - 333mAh)
- 2S (RDQ 300mAh stick) EZ swap mount
- 2S/3S (300mAh-350mAh GNB) EZ swap mount
- Eachine Trashcan
- Beta65Pro 2
- Beta75Pro 2
- Snapper 6
- Snapper 7
- RakonHeli Whoops
- + more!
- 080X, 070X, 060X, HappyModel 1102 Motors
UPDATES and NOTES:
- The Primo Canopy has been updated and will now support the EOS2 Camera, along with the Eachine trashcan VTX while also supporting the Mobula7 AIO Camera. Alternative AIO cameras should fit the canopy with the included camera mount as well.
- If using the older Betafpv double stacks OR 16x16 stacks, you'll have to raise the canopy higher to allow for clearance. M2 standoffs will work perfectly.
Does NOT support Amex 1102 Motors.
Motor wire extensions available as an add on for betafpv motors, and or motors with shorter leads.
Trashcan VTX adapter sold separately.
Have your stack bound to your radio, before the transplant.