FPV Storm Refund Policy
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To return a product to FPV Storm, you must get prior authorization and get a Return Merchandise Authorization Number ("RMA") from FPV Storm.
An item returned to us without RMA number cannot be accepted and will be returned at buyers expense.
- Request RMA number by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your First, Last Name, Order #, Reason for a Return/Exchange
- As soon as the request is approved you will receive a PDF file with a return number. Please print this number and insert inside of the box together with an item
- Ship the product back to our warehouse at: 1923 Song Sparrow Ct., Schaumburg, IL, 60173
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within the next 3-5 business days
FPV Storm cannot be held responsible for damage that occurs in transit. For merchandise that a customer wants to return for a refund, FPV Storm requires that the item and its packaging be in un-used, "like new" condition with all original packaging, cabling, manuals, etc. included, or the return will be refused. Inspect your product carefully before shipping as any signs of wear or use will result in a refused product return. No items are accepted for exchange or return after 30 days from the purchase date. "Made to Order" items such as custom built "Ready To Fly" models cannot be returned.
FPV Storm may require a 20% restocking fee for returned merchandise in its sole discretion. A re-stocking fee does not apply to defective products.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please request RMA number same as mentioned above.
- Note that if FPV Storm is unable to reproduce the problem(s), the item will be shipped back and you will be charged for the return shipping.
- Whether or not an item is considered defective is determined in the sole discretion of FPV Storm.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are exchanging a defective item or if you received an item in error due to a packaging mistake at FPV Storm's warehouse - FPV Storm will refund you the return shipping costs once we have received and processed your RMA.
- For items returned to FPV Storm, FPV Storm will not cover the cost of "expedited" shipping. If you are unsure about which shipping method to choose, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first contact your credit card company or bank - it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please review FPV Storm's full Terms and Conditions for additional terms and conditions that apply.