BetaFPV Beta85x Brushless Whoop - DsmX
Only support 2-3S battery
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system,
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware. This is also the first 2" BNF drone that come with BLHeli-32 ESC.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. Except the traditional carbon fiber frame, another choice of plastic frame for your 2" props drone.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1105 6000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play. EMAX Avan 2" prop is the best combo in this Beta85X drone.
- 450mAh 3S high rate battery is recommend by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 58g (without battery)
- Motors: 1105 6000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2" 4-Blades Props
- FPV Camera: Customized EOS2 Camera ( for FPV version)
- Frame: Beta85X Frame
- 5.8G VTX antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Battery strap fits for micro 2S-3S battery
Find more details about this 2S F4 FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
Find more details about this BLHeli_32 ESC board in another page.
- Supports Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 2S-3S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 25A
- BLHELI_32 Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
FPV Camera and VTX
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Customized EOS2 FPV camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
This ESC used to design for 4S battery. But under more extreme testing, it could only stand 2-3S voltage input. DO NOT FLY WITH 4S BATTERY.
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC‘s that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
Beta85X is the first 2" BNF drone that supports BLHeli_32 ESC. With the other power system parts, EMAX Avan 2" propellers and 1105 6000KV motors, it gives you the highest performance in flying experience.
We lost a bunch of prototype drones because of this AXII antenna. Why? The 5.8g VTX signal is still perfect when the RC radio transmitter connection break. This is why we choose this micro antenna for the Beta85X.
Micro AXII 5.8GHz Antenna is the next evolution of the world's most popular FPV antenna, desinged by TrueRC and manufacted by Lumenier.
The Beta85X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
Which camera is most popular on brushless whoop drones? That must be CADDX EOS2. Ligher, smaller but still have perfect image performance. Now it is the stock camera for Beta85X drone. At the same time, the 5.8g VTX board has all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
The EOS2 camera comes with the FPV version of Beta85X drone. The camera tilt angle is switchable from 25 degree to 45. So that it could support different flying situations (indoors and outdoors alike).
- 1 * Beta85X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
There are no batteries included for all version. You should purchase 2-3S batteries (XT30) seperated.