Spedix Rex 80 HD Micro FPV Drone - PNP
Rewards are coming soon!
Out of stock
Special Price $104.99 Regular Price $139.99
Spedix has just upgraded their new little whoop with an HD recording camera. They have brought us the Rex 80MM HD PNP Brushless Whoop. This little fella looks like a whoop but packs features that other whoops don't have.
- This new HD versions comes with the Runcam Split 2S to record in 1080P.
- Original, well designed frame. All components are arranged in a neat way, following the usual design of tiny whoop quads.
- Two different battery mounts provided. Giving you a large variety of battery mounting options.
- Flight controller and ESC both have 20mm mounting hole distance. This lets you use the electronics on this quad on other frames, or upgrade the electronics on this quad easily.
- High performance F4 flight control of only 24x24mm size. Made using the latest STM32F405RGT6 chip, supporting 2-4S input, 5V/3A BEC output. All ports are very well arranged in such a small space, and use popular best practices in terms of layout.
- The 12A 4-in-1 ESC supports up 2-4S LiPo input, providing abundant power for the quad.
- Includes Gemfan's newest 1636 4-blade 40MM propellers!
- Wheelbase: 80mm
- Dimensions: 103x113x41mm
- Propeller Diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 50g (without battery and RX)
- Flight Controller: F405
- ESC: 12A 4in1 (2-4S)
- Camera: Runcam Split Mini 2 1080P Recording
- VTX: 25/100mW 40CH w/ SmartAudio
- Motor: 1103 11000Kv Brushless
- 1x Rex 80
- 1x Battery Plate
- 1x Battery Holder
- 1x Battery Strap