Spedix Rex 80 HD Micro FPV Drone - PNP
Rewards are coming soon!
Spedix has just upgraded their new little whoop with an HD recording camera. They have brought us the Rex 80MM HD PNP Brushless Whoop. This little fella looks like a whoop but packs features that other whoops don't have.
- This new HD versions comes with the Runcam Split 2S to record in 1080P.
- Original, well designed frame. All components are arranged in a neat way, following the usual design of tiny whoop quads.
- Two different battery mounts provided. Giving you a large variety of battery mounting options.
- Flight controller and ESC both have 20mm mounting hole distance. This lets you use the electronics on this quad on other frames, or upgrade the electronics on this quad easily.
- High performance F4 flight control of only 24x24mm size. Made using the latest STM32F405RGT6 chip, supporting 2-4S input, 5V/3A BEC output. All ports are very well arranged in such a small space, and use popular best practices in terms of layout.
- The 12A 4-in-1 ESC supports up 2-4S LiPo input, providing abundant power for the quad.
- Includes Gemfan's newest 1636 4-blade 40MM propellers!
- Wheelbase: 80mm
- Dimensions: 103x113x41mm
- Propeller Diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 50g (without battery and RX)
- Flight Controller: F405
- ESC: 12A 4in1 (2-4S)
- Camera: Runcam Split Mini 2 1080P Recording
- VTX: 25/100mW 40CH w/ SmartAudio
- Motor: 1103 11000Kv Brushless
- 1x Rex 80
- 1x Battery Plate
- 1x Battery Holder
- 1x Battery Strap