We are very excited to announce the Xhover WIN5L racing drone. We worked closely with our FPV racing pilots to design a frame they needed. We referenced the extremely popular Xhover WIN5 frame and from there decided to minimize the frame to accommodate a 20x20 stack, which we believe will be the standard for most FPV racing frames.
This frame features a built-in anti-vibration system in the main plate, reducing the amount of vibrations to the flight controller stack. The WIN5L also features a 3 hole 16x16 arm design to help keep it as light as possible.
This Frame was designed to support a 20x20 FC stack.
Size: Motor to Motor 200mm
- 4x Arms 5mm Chamfered
- 1x Top Plate 2mm Chamfered
- 1x Main Plate 2mm Chamfered
- 5x FC Soft mounts for Main Plate
- 1xBottom plate 1.5mm
- 1x3D printed Micro Cam mount Fits RunCam Micro and Foxeer Micro
- 1xHigh-Quality Steel Hardware
- 1x4x 28mm Standoffs
- 1x1 Battery Strap
- 6x Press nuts Pre-installed on the main plate